kepibu - Because you can never have enough to do
Kepibu will be my little corner of the web where I store ideas and diagrams and
track the progress of those ideas where I work to complete them. You are welcome
to join in my endeavours; rejoice in my truimphs and laugh at my failures. Advice
and differing viewpoints are not often solicited, but always welcome.
Most of these have their own mailing list, which you can subscribe to for updates.
- machina-policy: A Common Lisp Parser for robots.txt Files
- guarded-commands: Better Scripts Through Copying Perl Libraries
- Oh, Ducks!: Unification Over HTML Documents Using CSS Selectors
- cl-unification: My development copy of Marco's excellent unification library
- cl-pdf.arglists: Better arglists for cl-pdf macros
- portaCL: Help making lisp portability libraries
- cl-ftp: Modified version of Matthew Danish's CL-FTP
- safer-lisp: Support for safer execution of untrusted Common Lisp code, including safer read-time evaluation and restricted file access
- HyperPatch: Revisions and Clarifications to the HyperSpec